Free Event with Dr. Peter Newhouse
Sunday, October 28, 6:30 – 8pm
Marriage is a difficult road with many twists and turns. Discover key elements that will help couples become aware of their strengths and areas of needed growth in communication.
There will be Desserts and Drinks, and Childcare is provided.
FREE Book: Each couple will receive a free copy of Peters book the Necessary Nine.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About Peter Newhouse:
Peter Newhouse, PhD, LMSW, ACSW, is the founder and director of the Winning At Home Family Wellness Center. He co-authored “The Necessary Nine”, that released in 2007, this book outlines the nine principles that can bring happiness and longevity to a couples’ relationship. He created the Necessary Nine Marriage Assessment and the Necessary Nine Premarital Assessment, all of which are available at winningathome.com
Residing in West Michigan, Dr. Newhouse and his wife of 21 years, Shawn, have three children.
- Encounters Conversation: Encountering the Cross
- Worship Wednesday: Holy Week
- Palms & Expectations
- Encounters Conversation: Lepers, Gratitude, and Speculation
- Worship Wednesday: Word of God Speak
- Jesus and the 10 lepers
- Encounters Conversation: Esther
- BONUS: Esther with the Thompson Family
- Worship Wednesday: Great Is Thy Faithfulness