Join Us Monday, December 24th for our special Christmas Eve Gatherings.
3 & 5pm
- Childcare: birth – 4 years
- Liturgical Gathering
- Childcare is not provided
The Christmas Season is a joyous time of wonder and hope for many. However, it can also be a season of wishing things were different.
What is on your Christmas wish list?
- I wish I didn’t feel so alone.
- I wish I didn’t have these regrets/I wish I could have another chance.
- I wish my relationships were all intact.
- I wish I could just press pause and rest.
- I wish I wasn’t overwhelmed by finances and stuff.
- I wish God would hear my prayer.
- I wish I would be able to get past my sadness and experience joy.
- I wish…
I wish… it is a hopeful word. It is a word of longing, desire, and yearning. Wishing… is it just dreaming that something that is a longshot will happen? Or is there reason to hope?
So, what is on your wish list?
- I wish for peace in my relationships.
- I wish for change in the world.
- I wish for a fresh start. // lift shame & condemnation
- I wish for someone to care and be there. // incarnation – immanuel
- I wish for renewal.
- I wish for provision.
- I wish for joy and to feel alive.
- I wish for peace – on earth, but also with me!
- I wish could be content.
What is on your wish list?
Are wishes granted? Where from? A well, a star, a candle, or do we find it in the one who wishes above all to be with us?