Sunday Feb. 10, 6:30-8 p.m.
At the Watermark HUB
This workshop takes you on an easy to follow path that provides compelling yet simple ways to build into the hearts of your kids (ages 0-18).
There will be Desserts and Drinks, and Childcare is provided.
Free book: Each household will receive a FREE copy of David’s book “Words Kids Need to Hear.”
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About David Staal:
David is the President of Kids Hope USA, a national mentoring organization.He has authored several parenting books, and is a Senior Editor for Christianity Today. Prior to his current role, David spent 10 years on staff at Willow Creek Community Church and led the children’s ministry. Residing in West Michigan, David and his wife of 23 years, Becky have two kids.
- Encounters Conversation: Encountering the Cross
- Worship Wednesday: Holy Week
- Palms & Expectations
- Encounters Conversation: Lepers, Gratitude, and Speculation
- Worship Wednesday: Word of God Speak
- Jesus and the 10 lepers
- Encounters Conversation: Esther
- BONUS: Esther with the Thompson Family
- Worship Wednesday: Great Is Thy Faithfulness